and then there were 8
Toenails that is
...and at least 2 more are considering leaving.
Here's what I've decided about it:
- if they don't want to stay I can't make them.
- No toenails is better than half-attached ones
- I could be mad at them for leaving or I could be thankful for the time we had together.
- While it hurts now, it'll pass soon.
- Not having them there is making room for something new.
- I'm entitled to at least 20% any pedicure I get.
Thanks, old toenails, it's been a slice.
Day 20 #the100dayproject